Botley Road Surgery
Mondays: 2pm – 4pm
We are delighted to confirm that visiting ACPAT Physiotherapist Nycky Edleston will be holding clinics on Mondays at our Botley Road Surgery to help the healing process for pets who have had or have any of the following:
- Dysplasias or at risk of dysplasia.
- CCL repair.
- Patella luxation operation.
- Femoral head and neck excision.
- Conservative CCL/Patella lux.
- Joint replacements.
- Traumatic disc insult.
- IVDD post-op or conservative.
- Vestibular insult.
- Early onset arthritis/post orthopaedic joint operation.
- Elderly arthritis restricting movement or in discomfort.
- At risk of arthritis (biomechanics/sport/conformation).
- Polyarthritis (IMPA).
Sprains and muscle strains
- Working/agility dog poor performance.
- Calcandeal tendon/carpal strain/ biceps tendinosis.
- Low grade/non pp CCL strain.
- Painful muscle or tendon/Muscle asymmetry.
- Intermittent lameness with unknown cause.
- Suspected/actual CDRM.
- Reduced proprioception, mild ataxia.
- Poor sporting or working performance.
- Alongside dietary changes, physio provides targeted exercise programs.
Physiotherapy treatment started during early stages of healing is the most effective.
You can book an appointment by calling our Botley Road Surgery on 01865 243225 or speak to your vet at any of our practices.