- Please note that opening hours may be subject to change, please call us to book an appointment or to arrange collection of medication or food.
Our Kidlington surgery is an RCVS accredited Small Animal General Practice, welcoming dogs, cats, birds, exotics, poultry and small mammals.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Client car park.
- Public disabled access.
- Cat Friendly Clinic.
- Diagnostic imaging.
- Keyhole (laparoscopic) bitch spays.
- Orthopaedic surgery.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Greg Critien BVetMed MRCVS
- Teresa Alves MRCVS
- Alba Bello BVSc MSc MRCVS
- Rebecca Costar BVetMed (Hons) MRCVS
- Ros Jones BVSc GPCert WVA&CPM MRCVS
- Diana Kennedy BVSc MRCVS
- Elizabeth Murch BVSc MRCVS
- Angelina Van Sprundel MRCVS
- Anna Welchew BA VetMB MRCVS
172 Oxford Road
Telephone: 01865 373397
Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 6.30pm
Saturday: 9am – 5pm
*Open on bank holidays – subject to an emergency consultation fee.
Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 12.45pm and 2.30pm – 6.30pm
Saturday: 9am – 12.15pm and 1.30pm – 4.15pm
Sunday and Bank Holidays: 9am – 12pm for emergency appointments
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please see our emergency service page.