Our Kidlington surgery is an RCVS accredited Small Animal General Practice, welcoming dogs, cats, birds, exotics, poultry and small mammals.
- Client car park.
- Public disabled access.
- Cat Friendly Clinic.
- Alba Bello BVSc MSc MRCVS
- Rebecca Costar BVetMed (Hons) MRCVS
- Ros Jones BVSc GPCert WVA&CPM MRCVS
- Diana Kennedy BVSc MRCVS
- Elizabeth Murch BVSc MRCVS
- Luis Poyatos-Villa MRCVS
- Angelina Van Sprundel MRCVS
- Anna Welchew BA VetMB MRCVS
- Nicola Wyatt BSc BVetMed MRCVS
172 Oxford Road
Telephone: 01865 373397
Monday to Friday: 8am – 6.30pm
Saturday: 8.30am – 5pm
Sunday: 9am – 12pm*
*Excludes Christmas Day and Easter Sunday, and is subject to an emergency consultation fee.
Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 12.45pm and 2.30pm – 6.15pm
Saturday: 9am – 12.15pm and 1.30pm – 4.15pm
Sunday and Bank Holidays: 9am – 12pm for emergency appointments